Here’s the sixth installment of Eat Each Sandwich Challenge (#2013eateachsandwich)… Although it’s been a while since I published a review, I’ve been dutifully (ha ha) eating them… This week has had a lot of time crunches, so I thought that since our devoted readers are breathlessly following the challenge (ha ha again), I’d send this out to you…
In case you don’t remember, there are two “tricky” components to this challenge
- nora must eat every sandwich at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney, Walt Disney World (and the list just got longer)
- we must walk to Downtown Disney to eat said sandwiches (here’s the post where we explain the idea)
Thus far, nora’s had…
Today’s entry is The Original 1762(r)
Described as “freshly roasted beef, sharp cheddar & creamy horseradish sauce” – nora added lettuce and tomato (just because she really likes lettuce and tomato on her sandwiches & that doesn’t seem to be too much of a change to how the sandwich is intended to be eaten).
This sandwich was another hit, it was excellent that Tuesday morning for breakfast!
The bread was only slightly toasted, just the way we like it. It had a nice crisp on the crust and was still very tender and moist inside! Yum!
The roast beef and horseradish sauce were simply great. If the sauce was a little spicier then that would be fine by us.
The addition of lettuce and tomato was a home-run for nora.
All in all, the sandwich was excellent this morning!
Definitely a repeatable sandwich
- The Earl’s Club
- The Full Montagu(r)
- Tuna Melt
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken
- Best BLT
- Bacon, Egg ‘n’ Cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Ham, Egg ‘n’ Cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Ham ‘n’ Swiss breakfast sandwich
- Breakfast BLT
- Winter Special… Chicken Pesto Pomodoro Sandwich
- Chipotle Chicken Avocado
- Holiday Turkey
- Grilled Cheese just4kids
- Pizza Sandwich just4kids
- Turkey ‘n’ Swiss just4kids
- Spring Special… The Cuban
- Spring Special… BBQ Pork