Links to our posts for the past week…
- Nora continues on with her #2013eateachsandwich challenge… with the Ham ‘n’ Swiss sandwich from Earl of Sandwich, not a repeater; although Nick had it this week with lettuce, tomato, and scrambled egg and pronounced it pretty good.
- However, our Lunch with an Animal Specialist at Sanaa was a hit in every which way… the food was good, the company was good, our animal specialist was excellent, and we had a very enjoyable time (this is a repeatable event).
From around the blogosphere and the twitterverse…
- Sarah at EatingWDW visits some of our old haunts…
- Nora saw a rumor that the Epcot Segway Tours are being discontinued…
- Report here on wdwmagic.com (don’t confuse that with us EXTRAwdwmagic.com)
- Another here on wdwinfo.com (a.k.a. Dis Boards)
- TouringPlans.com also weighs in here
- And a last report from WDW Untangled here, this cites two plausible reasons for discontinuing the tours
- We’re a bit disappointed at this news,
- We recently took the tour ourselves and enjoyed it (here),
- A different Epcot Segway tour, “Nature Inspired Design,” was predominantly backstage and was shortlived, we did this tour in 2010
- The only remaining Segway tour is at Fort Wilderness, “Wilderness Back Trail Adventures“, we’ve enjoyed this tour twice so far
- We’re staying very busy doing those Extra Walt Disney World Magic things (special events, tours, etc…)
- This week, weather permitting, we’ll go to our first Spring Training Baseball Game for the Atlanta Braves at ESPN Wide World of Sports
Thanks for reading!