2013 Eat Each Sandwich Challenge -Earl of Sandwich – Ham & Swiss Sandwich
Today's entry is the Ham 'n' Swiss...
Earl of Sandwich, Ham 'n' Swiss
Described as "Roasted Ham, Aged Swiss & the Earl’s Mustard Sauce" ... this is a pretty simple sandwich. It's a bit plain (but some people might like that!) and nora thinks it would be much improved with lettuce and tomato. Not likely to order this again anytime soon...
Close-up of the Ham 'n' Swiss
- The Original 1762(r)
- The Earl’s Club
- The Full Montagu(r)
- Tuna Melt
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken
- Best BLT
- Bacon, Egg ‘n’ Cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Ham, Egg ‘n’ Cheddar breakfast sandwich
- Ham ‘n’ Swiss breakfast sandwich
- Breakfast BLT
- ? any seasonal specialties
- Chicken Pesto Pomodoro Sandwich
Well, here is the third installment of the Eat Each Sandwich Challenge (#2013eateachsandwich)...
So far, nora's had...